Main Dining Room Menus

diligaf51

HELP!!!! I will be traveling on Azamara for the first time in May. I cannot find the menus for the MDR anywhere. Not on the Azamara site or on Cruise Critic. Does someone have them to share? Thanks in advance.

HELP!!!! I will be traveling on Azamara for the first time in May. I cannot find the menus for the MDR anywhere. Not on the Azamara site or on Cruise Critic. Does someone have them to share? Thanks in advance.

Hi Diligaf,

I have copies of MDR menus, which Azamara graciously provided some time ago. At that time, they were posted on this forum. Unfortunately, I'm fairly confident they are now outdated - which is why I removed my "Sticky" thread. You may wish to check out this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2187197, as Bonnie responded there.

Wish there was better news, but I hope this helps in some way.

Hi Diligaf,

I have copies of MDR menus, which Azamara graciously provided some time ago. At that time, they were posted on this forum. Unfortunately, I'm fairly confident they are now outdated - which is why I removed my "Sticky" thread. You may wish to check out this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2187197, as Bonnie responded there.

Wish there was better news, but I hope this helps in some way.

Andy,

That link brings me right back to this thread.