Gregs Safaris????

lvcruzers

• 1 month later...

We're considering booking a trip with Greg's Safaris. I'm waiting on more information from them to find out their availability. Does anybody know about how many participants go in each vehicle? Do you know if they meet you at the dock area?

Thanks in advance for any info.

• 2 months later...
We're considering booking a trip with Greg's Safaris. I'm waiting on more information from them to find out their availability. Does anybody know about how many participants go in each vehicle? Do you know if they meet you at the dock area?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I recently took the 4x4 Safari and Beach tour excursion (from Carnival) w/Greg's Safari. It was fantastic. Probably the best excursion I had on my cruise.

Our tour had 3 vehicles with about 8 people per vehicle. You leave/return just outside the side gate at the pier area.

Greg does a fantastic job (try to get in the front vehicle as he typically leads the parade). He does a narration while driving. He knows all the local flowers/plants/fruits and points it all out for you. He stops at all the great sites for pictures.

You get a great trip up the mountian, over the back side (to the atlantic side of the island), and back to the caribbean side to stop by a great beach (Frigate?). You can get a discount on lunch and a drink at the beach bar.

• 1 month later...

We just returned from our cruise last week. We took a tour with Greg and it was definitely a highlight of our vacation. His knowledge of the history and his love for the rainforest is impressive. He provides walking sticks which I found to be very helpful during the hike. I highly recommend this excursion!

• 5 months later...

Hi, I looked over about 6 or 8 different St. Kitt tour of the rainforest possibilities and Greg's 4x4 Phillips tour sounded the best out of all of them. We were more interested in the rainforest itself than some of the other things offered on other tours so his was a real stand-out. His website with the video was a real selling point. For those who have done the Phillips 4x4 2 hour walking part was it a difficult hike? This one looked more interesting than just doing the whole tour driving through and yet having part of the tour being driven was also appealing. I emailed him last night to see if they are available while we are in port and so far have not heard back. Just wondered if this is normal? We will be there on Oct. 31 but wanting to get all our tours arranged before they sell out. Thanks for any input on this.

We went on his Rainforest Hike in February. We loved it! He is very personable as well as knowledgable. He provides walking sticks which are very helpful for the trail and its ups and downs. He will respond to you as soon as he can. He answered all our questions and we appreciated the light Island lunch he provided. Definitely book the tour directly through him. He doesn't give the same tour if you book with the cruise ship. Enjoy!!!

We went on his Rainforest Hike in February. We loved it! He is very personable as well as knowledgable. He provides walking sticks which are very helpful for the trail and its ups and downs. He will respond to you as soon as he can. He answered all our questions and we appreciated the light Island lunch he provided. Definitely book the tour directly through him. He doesn't give the same tour if you book with the cruise ship. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for your reply. I have sent two messages to his website and so far he has not responded. Do you remember how long it took you to get a reply? I really liked the sound of his Phillips 4x4 tour as it sounded exactly like what we were hoping to do. I think I know which ship one was his and it does sound different but similar than the description on his website. Hopefully we will be able to book with him directly as it is really the only tour on St. Kitts that really interersted us in a big way. Were you on a ship when you went or staying on island? Appreciate your information.

Hi, Just found a response in my in-box today and we are so far the only ones booked for that day and it is indeed different from anything offered on the ship. We are really excited.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, Just found a response in my in-box today and we are so far the only ones booked for that day and it is indeed different from anything offered on the ship. We are really excited.

So how was your experience, did you end up booking? Looking to book something with him next month.