Adventure of the Seas Cabin 6620

BlessedAZWife

We went on our first cruise last April with a group of friends who had all cruised before. I picked our cabin based on what looked good to me. We were in Cabin 6620 on Deck 6, of Adventure of the Seas. It was an Ocean view Balcony cabin right on the "hump", almost exactly mid-ship. Our friends were astounded that a "newbie" couple had the best cabin in our group. This cabin is spacious, perfectly situated no matter what you want to do on the ship. There is plenty of storage and closet space. Virtually nobody can see into the balcony with the way it is situated on the hump, and there is not a single obstruction to block the balcony view. We were just steps from the stairs, as well as the elevators. This is an ideal cabin, and I would highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

"hi, do you have a photo of the balcony looking out from your cabin? class vs steel enclosure etc? "

I am sorry, I don't think we do. Although, I can tell you that the lower part of the enclosure was ?steel? with a wood railing along the top. Definitely was not glass or lexan. We could not see through it. However, I am only 4'10" and I could very comfortably lean on the railing and see forever! And there was nothing blocking our view.

We did this cruise with 3 other couples who were seasoned cruisers, and this was our first, but they were all amazed that the "newbie's" had the best cabin of the group. 6620 is right on the "hump" so no other balconies could see into ours. The balcony was fair sized, with 2 comfy outdoor chairs.

The location was perfect as the hall opening to the stairs and elevators was right in front of our door, and yet, we heard no hallway noise at any time.

In our opinion, as well as those of the others in our group, we would highly recommend this cabin. Should we ever sail Adventure of the Seas again, we will definitely book this cabin. Good luck!!! Happy cruising!!