Icehouse Cove Kayak & Hike

Daaangerzone

Has anyone taken the Icehouse Cove Kayak & Hike tour from Southeast Sea Kayaks? I have read great reviews about the company and originally wanted to do the Orca's Cove tour, but spots were filled, so we booked this excursion instead. I can't find many reviews about it. Regardless, we are looking forward to our cruise on the Norwegian Pearl from Sept 18-25!

Thanks to all who reply. :)

We booked this tour for last year but it was cancelled due to weather. This year our port times only allowed us to book the Orca's Cove kayak. But I got the impression that the kayak portion of both tours is similar, since our trip took us to Icehouse Cove and the guide pointed out the trailhead.

We were very pleased with Southeast's operation.

Thanks for your response! Really hoping that it doesn't get cancelled due to weather. Did they refund you for the cancellation? What time of the year did you go?

We were there near the end of August last year. It was like a monsoon! Water going sideways. I was really glad they took the initiative in canceling because I sure didn't want to be out in a kayak!

They refunded extremely promptly. I was really happy with them both last year and this year when we finally got to go out with them.

• 7 months later...
Has anyone taken the Icehouse Cove Kayak & Hike tour from Southeast Sea Kayaks? I have read great reviews about the company and originally wanted to do the Orca's Cove tour, but spots were filled, so we booked this excursion instead. I can't find many reviews about it. Regardless, we are looking forward to our cruise on the Norwegian Pearl from Sept 18-25!

Hello, I also discovered this company among my internet research, I'm very excitied about this tour! I'm going on an Alaska cruise tour by myself in July. Because I am solo the owner of the company informed me they cannot just book one person so I have to wait until other people book. When did you book this trip and how many people were in your group? How was the rainforest hike?

Hello. How did you like this tour ?

We booked this tour for last year but it was cancelled due to weather. This year our port times only allowed us to book the Orca's Cove kayak. But I got the impression that the kayak portion of both tours is similar, since our trip took us to Icehouse Cove and the guide pointed out the trailhead.

We were very pleased with Southeast's operation.

Hello. When are you going on the orcas cove tour ?