World Club Early Booking Offer

cunardqueen

Im sure that those people reading the early booking offer for 2008 with the World club discount of 5% and the 20% discount might be interest to hear all is not as it appears:confused: ,

If you read the offer details on the letter it would appear you have 5% off your cruises as your world club discount, NOT TRUE Im booking two cruises and the discount only applies to one of the cruises, ( where in the terms does it say only one cruise:mad: )

The offer of 20% as described of the second QE2 bookings on the same day is also a slight untruth the first cruise must be Cunard however the 2nd cruise must be QE2.

If like me your after the best deal, try getting quotes on 2 cruises from various agents and you will see even the agents dont know how the offer works.

My agent has of course done the decent thing and on my back to back cruises is booking the last one first for the 5% and the first cruise is being booked last to gain the 20% discount. Seemingly Cunard have been flooded with complaints about this offer, that isnt really the offer that it reads....

If the marketing dept who posted the letter with the offer details then have to send another letter to explain that the offer letter isnt really what it appears, well is there any hope for the rest of us???

Im only thankfull Mrs Marlow didnt compose the offer... It would have been so full of spin we would all have been dizzy reading it......:rolleyes:

Archived