odd question...how to change my booking to a verizon rewards booking?

sapphiregem

is it possible to call RCI and have them change my booking to the one with Verizon rewards as its cheaper that way for me?

I can cancel with no penalty right now, but I have one of those corner larger panoramic rooms, 1864, they only have the 2, mine and the handicap one, so i can't make 2 bookings and cancel one out as i do not went to be booked in the handicap and then potentially deal with a change come cruise time, plus its not right to take a handicap one when you do not need it.

So I am trying to figure out how i can get this reduced fare this way because I know i will not see fare drops on this category room P1

thanks

You can transfer a booking to a travel agent up to 60 days after initial booking by using this process:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=323&faqSubjectName=After+You+Purchase&faqId=2004

Edited by clarea

Verizon is probably receiving a kickback from a TA from their commission for this deal which is how they're able to offer the certificates for payments toward the cruise at a 10% discount.

If you're going to give up control of your reservation by transferring to a TA, you may be able to find one that offers better benefits (such as onboard credit, paid gratuities, etc.).