Good stuff for 12 yr old

Robin G

We were in Roatan in January with our 3 children, ages 14, 12 and 8. We used Victor Bodden and were able to make our own custom tour. The kids LOVED the monkeys, we snorkeled, and we zip-lined at Memba Zip-line. We were fortunate enough to have a full day in Roatan, so we were never rushed. We also had time for a leisurely lunch (while waiting out a rainstorm) and shopping back at the dock. We had friends who also used Victor and visited the monkeys, iguana farm, and ship wreck with their 11 and 14 year olds.

I have a ? about the ziplining, which course do u think would be appropriate for first timers and we have a 15 and 11 yr.(I am worried the younger son will back out if it is too overwhelming) also we are going thru Victor Bodden tours any advice we might need? Thank you for any info

cruisrmom

Cruisermom,

We went to Memba Zip line with our 9 yo dd, and 12 and 14 yo ds. They all had a blast, and our 9 yo even did "superman" where they hooked the clip to the back of her harness and she "flew" down like superman, she went down with the guide for this. I think with the age ranges of people visiting Roatan, all the ziplines are prepared for different ages.

Archived