Garrison and Bathsheba by bus

sysy007

We like to go to Garrison and Bathsheba. Bathsheba is where the giant rocks are, a lot model shoots for fashion magazines took place there. I could not find any info on how to take bus to Bathsheba. So here is my tips if you want to see Bathsheba or Garrison by bus. I find taxi at dock is just too expensive.

Taxi driver wants $5 per person to the Fairchild bus terminal which is in downtown Bridgetown, it is less than 5 min ride.

We decided to do a 10 minute walk from dock to Princess Alice bus terminal. There is only one street out of dock, you walk straight ahead, you will see bus terminal on left. Take bus from Gate 9 to Garrison. Bus leaves on the hour.

If you want to go to Bathsheba, take a taxi from dock to Fairchild terminal. Take a bus to Bathsheba.

For Garrison, ask driver to drop you off at Garrison museum. To return to Bridgetown, go to the same bus stop that you got off. Bus fare is $1USD. I think there is only 1 bus that does this route. I remember it is the same driver who dropped us off and picked us up.

On the way back from Garrison, we got off at down town Bridgetown. Walk the Boardwalk, saw the parliament building, saw St. Michael cathedral which is so run down, I thought it was an abandoned building. Then we walked back to the dock. It was an easy walk from Bridgetown downtown area to dock.

Don't let taxi driver scare you.