The Flying Dutchman aka QE

cunardaddict

Not having called at Amsterdam this morning due to weather conditions QE is heading south. All we know is that we will return to S'ton on Tuesday. Crew is very nice alas we know that they will miss their last time off before xmas.

Not having called at Amsterdam this morning due to weather conditions QE is heading south. All we know is that we will return to S'ton on Tuesday. Crew is very nice alas we know that they will miss their last time off before xmas.

Such a shame especially for the crew who work so hard. Tell them happy Christmas from me and I will see then all in January.

Maggiemou :) Maggieshoemou.

Edited by maggiemou

Brilliant title for your post!

Lots of complaining in progress already at a different thread.

QE will return to So'ton on monday evening in order to receive some repairs scheduled originally for Amsterdam.

Hi Cunardaddict. Hope the remainder of your cruise is going well. BTW, as of 22/12/2014 05:14:17, Southampton Port schedule has your estimated time of arrival as 22-Dec-2014 20:30 (planned departure time 23-Dec-14 16:30).

Unsurprisingly, the Cunard.com website says "Queen Elizabeth is currently docked in Amsterdam, Netherlands". The ship's webcam is down (yet again).

Thanks again for reports from on board. Cheers, -S.

Do they have petrol on a Cunard ship?

David.

I can't tell if it was petrol, gasoil or bunker oil. To it me all smells bad. BA used the golden A319 to get us to Hamburg - with the lovely Hannah Radcliffe:rolleyes:

Edited by cunardaddict