Hotel in Bali

rogfam

We will be tendering for two nights in Benoa Bali this coming Jan. Thinking of spending a night in a hotel on shore. What beach areas do you suggest? Hotels? thank you

Do you want to stay in a fancy hotel near a beach. Or somewhere in the middle of the nightlife/bars & restaurants. Maybe you would like to be up in the hills at a cultural centre like Ubud.

If you could narrow that choice down then there are plenty of suggestions to give you!!!

Bali is beautiful, exciting, busy and hot - I'm sure you'll love it:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We too are thinking of over nighting in Ubud any recommendations???

If you wish to stay in Ubud, I would recommend either the the Amandari in Kedewatan or the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. Both resorts are world class destinations with much elegance, beauty, spaciousness and courteous service to spare.

For the Four Seasons at Sayan I would book at least a 1 bedroom villa for enhanced privacy. You can fall into slumber outside listening to the birds at night.

For the Amandari, I would book at least a pool villa. Although the thatched roof of the pool villa we stayed in last time wasn't particular effective in sound insulation. But everything else was fantastic. You also can utilize the resort's drivers to drive you into town and back all day (complimentary for short distance trips) till late evening.

I have recently discovered the Website Airbnb (I know I'm behind the times:rolleyes:) but as Bali is a favourite place to visit, I had a look at what was on offer there, and there were some really fabulous places to stay for great prices. Maybe a look on there will help give you some ideas.