Buying Kahluha in Ensenada

Marlster

There's a Soriana a block or two south of Hussongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you can buy kahluha at the port in Ensenada? We really want to go on the wine tour but if we do then there is no time to go to Soriana or Costco to buy it, so would be nice if it was at the port, thanks. Marlster

There is a small liquor store inside the terminal building. Unless your wanting it as a souvenir from Mexico it's probably cheaper at your local Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I want the large bottle to take home. We dont have liquor at our Costco in Canada.

You can say that again, wish we were like the U.S., our govt. is starting to think about doing it. We have decided to do the wine tour through HAL and check the price onboard, might be not a bad price. I know in Cabo at Costco for the BIG bottle it is only $10 U.S., here it is around $40!!!!!!! Marlster

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a large grocery/liquor store in Ensenada to buy my kahluha? I normally buy it at Costco in Cabo, but guess Ensenada is not large enough for a Costco, thanks. Marlster

Do a Google search for "Ensenada Grocery Store" and you will get a map view of all the outlets where you can get booze. Soriana's web site indicates they are selling Kahluha for 147 pesos (just under $11 USD).

There is a Walmart and a Costco in the area too.

Do a Google search for "Ensenada Grocery Store" and you will get a map view of all the outlets where you can get booze. Soriana's web site indicates they are selling Kahluha for 147 pesos (just under $11 USD).

There is a Walmart and a Costco in the area too.

There are 2 markets on Gastellum, just off Lopez Mateos. I think the one just past Segunda has a slightly larger selection of liquor. This is about 1 mile from the ship.

There are some liquor stores on Lopez Mateos that sell Kahlua.

OP - Depending on how many bottles of wine you by, you can ask the bus driver to let you off in town. Or, if your tour is in the morning and depending what time you have to be back on the ship, you can drop off your wine at the ship, then walk back into town or if your tour is in the afternoon, go into town in the morning to get the kahlua.