Cruise ID: W1501 Black Watch 2015 South American Discoverer

Hi,

Not sure if anyone will read this before we depart. This is the first time I have entered a forum! My husband and I are looking forward to our cruise starting on the 5th January 2015 around South America. Cruise ID: W1501 South American Discoverer. Does anyone have any tips about trips or excursions we could book privately? Indeed, any tips at all!

Hi,

Not sure if anyone will read this before we depart. This is the first time I have entered a forum! My husband and I are looking forward to our cruise starting on the 5th January 2015 around South America. Cruise ID: W1501 South American Discoverer. Does anyone have any tips about trips or excursions we could book privately? Indeed, any tips at all!

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic. There is a separate 'roll call' board specifically for this cruise and there is loads of useful information and plenty of ideas. This is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2025730&page=5

By the way, Black Watch sails on the 6th January;)

wft

Hi,

Hello there, contactusonholiday and welcome to CruiseCritic. Like wft, we've joined the roll call for the cruise (the link in wft's post) and there have been a few ideas posted for tours. We've been doing quite a lot of research so we'd be happy to help if we can.

We're first times with Fred Olsen but we're doing the whole thing. It sounds like you are too....?? Come and join us on the roll call and we can share ideas.

Edited by tartanexile81

• 2 weeks later...