Wanting to zipline and horseback ride

bartzcrew

Can anyone provide some clarity for me. In Roatan we want to zip line and horseback ride.

I see through Bodden you can do both, but the horseback is through someone else with him.

Then I find Pirates of the Caribbean, but cant find a single review on Trip Advisor of anyone who has done their horseback.

Then I see a review where someone says Bodden dropped them at Pirates for the zip line.

Then also through Roatan trips and tours I see they do both.

Then I see through Caribbean Adventures Roatan, they do both, but only 2 reviews on Trip Advisor, though I loved their response!!

Mainly we are looking for an awesome ziplining experience, and horseback riding that is a decent length that takes us riding on the beach.

Can anyone help with some clarity or experience, I greatly appreciate it!!! Im driving myself nuts trying to figure this out. Thanks!!

Can't opine on horse-back riding, but If Caribbean Advenutres appears to meet your needs and price points, go with them. Likewise, if PoC has the option and the reviews on horseback riding from Bodden reviews are favorable. You might consider direct. However, you will need transportation to PoC and from Mahogany Bay that adds to the cost. Plus you will need to arrange for the taxi to come back and pick you up. So a vendor with transportation included becomes a bit more valuable.

• 4 weeks later...

We are going to PoC zip line and they are taking us to Little French Key when we are done. There is horsebacking riding at Little French Key. Pirates of the Caribbean is picking us up at the pier and Little French Key is providing a ride back to the pier. We booked through PoC and ShoreExcursioneer for the Little French Key.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums