Bodden - booked! :-D

Trin1103

So we are sailing on the Freedom Feb 24th - March 3rd next year. We had a hard time deciding what to do in Belize and Roatan.........and decided to book the esteemed Victor Bodden for our day in Roatan! :cool:

We just booked the Best of Roatan tour with them, already got the confirmation emails etc. Really, REALLY looking forward to be shown Roatan by the people who know it best.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has any stories they want to share of what you were able to do/accomplish on Roatan with Victor Bodden's company? I'd love to hear about it and any tips you might have!!

Trin

We loved our tour with them in 2009 and have Tex from VB tours booked in 2018. We booked an "open" tour where we can choose anything we want to do. It might be the same as the tour you booked but not sure. Can you post the description of your tour and I can post what we did for the day. Also, it would be good to know what you like to do.

Our tour guide was Ron and he was EXCELLENT. We went last month. It really is open ended. If you can do it on the island, the y will take you and arrange it. Monkey/sloth tours were excellent. We mostly had him give us a "real" tour if the schools (2 teachers in group) and local parts of the island. Glass bottom, snorkeling, beach, zip line, eat iguana, you name it, they can make it happen. Highlight of our trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums