Parking at Canada Place

I know there was a thread on this subject quite a while (year maybe) ago but I just can't find it. Sailing on the NCL Sun in June and I believe it is sailing from Canada Place. Driving from Florida and need to know if I must make reservations to park at Canada Place or is it like the ports here in Florida where I can drive up at about 9-10am and just pull in without a problem. thanks for any info anyone can provide.

It is best to make a reservation. You will be sailing out of Canada Place, it is the only terminal being used this year. Here is a link to the parking lot...it is expensive but some hotels do offer stay, park and cruise packages. Two that leap immediately to mind include Best Western-Downtown and Hampton Inn on Robson St. Many of the hotels and motels out near the airport offer similar packages. Accent Inns that are located near the airport and suburban Burnaby offer a stay and parking package that includes a shuttle to and from Canada Place.

http://www.vinciparkcanadaplace.ca/index.html

With PDs suggestion you could get a hotel room *and* two weeks parking for less than just the cost of parking at the pier... so even if you don't actually use the hotel room you still save cash (and if you do fancy an overnight stay locally to minimise commute time on the day of the cruise, well that's just a bonus... while major issues on the bridges aren't common, when they do happen it causes HUGE delays for all the North Shore commuters; two of my wifes colleagues use these daily - usually once or twice a year there's a major problem)