Emerald Princess-January 19, 2009-Roll Call

Chas N Keith

Hi Vickie,

Yes you did and I remember you and Bernie stopping by our table one night and introducing yourselves. We had two other friends with us.

We were on the first ten day of your B2B cruise.

We are looking forward to it!

I remember you now, your cabin was aft of ours on baja.... I remember you looked so familiar to me, but guess it was just a familiar face.

Congratulations on your marriage -- when was the big day?

We are sailing on the Star Next month out of San Francisco, can't wait. Then we are doing 28 days on the Grand in Jan.

There is a great roll call for your sailing on the roll call thread, we know many of the people as many sailed with us last year. You should check it out.

We may see you in port as we are in three ports together... St. Thomas, St. kitts, and Barbados. Actually we are doing Silvermoon Catamaran tour in Barbados with friends from the Emerald.

Chas N Keith

We have another thread running for this Cruise. You actually posted there a couple times. Two of us compared lists and I did not have you on mine so I tracked you down.

We do have a few get togethers listed below in my signature. Stop by the tread some time.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. Yes I have posted a few items there. I have been monitoring it as well.

I wish Vickie and Bernie were coming along. They were so cool. I want to part of their family!

ah... aren't you nice, and heck they didn't even "really" get to know us! Join us next year we are doing a 3 day repo LA to Vancouver in May and then Vancouver to LA in September. We also have South America booked for 2010

And heck you are part of our family, the cruising family!

I know you will have a great cruise and Cathy and Bill are sailing with you and they are soooo great.

If you ever get up to Vancouver let us know -- vickie_bernie@hotmail.com

ah... aren't you nice, and heck they didn't even "really" get to know us! Join us next year we are doing a 3 day repo LA to Vancouver in May and then Vancouver to LA in September. We also have South America booked for 2010

And heck you are part of our family, the cruising family!

I know you will have a great cruise and Cathy and Bill are sailing with you and they are soooo great.

If you ever get up to Vancouver let us know -- vickie_bernie@hotmail.com

I think I will have to look at some of those shorter cruises to gain some cruise credits quickly. WHo do you usually book through?

I think I will have to look at some of those shorter cruises to gain some cruise credits quickly. WHo do you usually book through?

we aren't suppose to recommend ta but :) we use the online agency best price cruises - dot - com, we've used them six times and their prices is always the best, and they often have on board credits

When we do the three days we always wait to the last minute to book, usually three weeks prior, on three of the two cruises we paid $135 for a balcony -- heck our airfare was more. Often we book our airfare way ahead of actually booking the cruise because the price goes up but the cruise price goes down.

we aren't suppose to recommend ta but :) we use the online agency best price cruises - dot - com, we've used them six times and their prices is always the best, and they often have on board credits

When we do the three days we always wait to the last minute to book, usually three weeks prior, on three of the two cruises we paid $135 for a balcony -- heck our airfare was more. Often we book our airfare way ahead of actually booking the cruise because the price goes up but the cruise price goes down.

Sounds good. I will definitely check thme out!

• 5 weeks later...
My partner and I just booked our very first cruise on the Emerald but not until 11/29/09. I'm glad to see you like the ship! I'm excited already and it is a whole year away. :)

Right on. You should love it. It is huge, but still a really fun ship to be on. You really realize just how big she is as you return from your shore excursions and you look at it from ground level. Absolutely amazing!

I wanted to see how the new signature looks.

wow fancy clock I am jealous - hey what are you guys doing in St. Kitts or St Thomas -- i think both our ships are in port together

We are doing a hike in St. Kitts thru Grey's tour to the volcano - care to join us? then in St. Thomas we are going over to Water Island there is quite a large group going, more the merrier

• 4 weeks later...

Archived