Corner Brook, NL Stream Trails

Has anyone walked the Corner Brook stream trails in and around the town of Corner Brook? It appears on the map that the gorge trail is a dead end, is it? Were the trails easy to find? Are you walking by businesses for shopping or eating/drinking?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 month later...

We walked the trail in October and really enjoyed it. If you take the trail to the end you will end up in the city where there are stores. We didn't have any trouble finding the trail but if you do have trouble - any local person can help you. We found the people that live there to be extremely friendly and helpful. We walked the trail to the city and then walked back to where the bus dropped us off through the city - we did not take the trail back.

I think you will enjoy Corner Brook.

Nancy:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the trail info. Good to know you found them with no problems. This will actually be our second trip to Cornerbrook. The first was in an RV a few years ago and at that time I hadn't heard of the trails. I would like to go back to Gros Morne but have thoroughly seen all the park but taking the boat ride in the northern part of the park and that is too far away for our time in port. We found the Newfies to be extremely nice and friendly throughout Newfoundland.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 11 months later...