Will Carnival let me switch rooms?

Phatferd

I booked an Early Saver for 5/06/17 on the Miracle for my honeymoon and it will be our first cruise. I booked a Suite on the back (the last one before you're on the actual back with the wrap around balcony) as a lot of people told me it would be best for views. Since I'm technically facing the side and not the back, I'm not sure if the view will be much different than if I was in the middle of the ship.

I am now thinking I want to be in the middle to minimize possible sea sickness since we've never been on a cruise. Also, my fiance has a hereditary leg problem and want to minimize how much she has to walk and I'm thinking the middle would be better for that.

Will they let me change after I booked the room if rooms are still available? I will be changing for the same type of room, just in a different location.

Thanks!

Yes they will if it is the same category cabin and same occupancy limit. There are different grades within the balcony category, and midship cabins are often more expensive because it is perceived that they are more desirable. All you can do is call and ask. EM