The BEST cruise ship/line for wheelchair passengers.

I everyone. I have seen/read lots of reviews about many different cruise ships/lines and how they treat their wheelchair confined passengers. It's very good information but it would be much more helpful if it was all in one place. So bring on your opinions, W/C accessible cabin reviews, best accessible theatres, dinning rooms, pools lifts, spas, clubs, you get the idea. Which cruise line or ship went above and beyond for you or your loved one. Lets really get some this thread useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I everyone. I have seen/read lots of reviews about many different cruise ships/lines and how they treat their wheelchair confined passengers. It's very good information but it would be much more helpful if it was all in one place. So bring on your opinions, W/C accessible cabin reviews, best accessible theatres, dinning rooms, pools lifts, spas, clubs, you get the idea. Which cruise line or ship went above and beyond for you or your loved one. Lets really get some this thread useful.

Much of this information can already be found on this forum by using the search tool.

Many people who are primarily wheelchair mobile find the term "wheelchair confined" (as well as "wheelchair bound") very offensive. A wheelchair does not confine you. It frees to to be mobile and active in the community.