Symbolic Ceremony on RCCL

srp1419

Hi! I was hoping someone could share their experience with a symbolic wedding ceremony on a Royal Caribbean ship?

We are planning to get legally married just before going(no ceremony or reception), and having the symbolic wedding on board be our "real" wedding, with the dress, some guests, and maybe a cocktail reception after.

Anything anyone has to share would be so appreciated. Price/experience with the photographer/actual wedding day/planning/planners/venue etc. Thanksss!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I was hoping someone could share their experience with a symbolic wedding ceremony on a Royal Caribbean ship?

We are planning to get legally married just before going(no ceremony or reception), and having the symbolic wedding on board be our "real" wedding, with the dress, some guests, and maybe a cocktail reception after.

Anything anyone has to share would be so appreciated. Price/experience with the photographer/actual wedding day/planning/planners/venue etc. Thanksss!

In the same boat(lol) for this one!

Not sure when you're planning this but I'm waiting for 2018 European dates to be released, then I can finally start planning. I'm going to start a new thread with my planning/booking experience in full detail.

• 2 weeks later...

I did this on the Allure. My fiancé and I cannot legally get married. We already started planning the wedding before we found out... So we called Royal Celebrations, and they told us many people have commitment ceremonies on board. So all they did was take out the price for the license, and gave it back to us as obc. Sandra the wedding coordinator on board the Allure was really awesome, and a big help.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app