Pancho's Downtown from Punta Langosta

mbe30

We are docking at Punta Langosta for the first time on our upcoming HAL cruise in April. We've only ever docked at Puerta Maya and usually visit Pancho's Backyard there. I see that the downtown Pancho's is reasonably close to Punta Langosta. Does anyone know if it's walkable, or should we plan to take a taxi to and from the pier?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are docking at Punta Langosta for the first time on our upcoming HAL cruise in April. We've only ever docked at Puerta Maya and usually visit Pancho's Backyard there. I see that the downtown Pancho's is reasonably close to Punta Langosta. Does anyone know if it's walkable, or should we plan to take a taxi to and from the pier?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's easy to find, but about an 8-10 block walk. Depends on your walking ability. We walk it with no issues.

I guess it depends mostly if you like heat or not...:confused: I haven't been at Pancho's but to Cinco Soles.. it's around 0.7 miles away, if you walk on the sea side, you would avoid vendors, but there is no shade, if you go on the vendor's side and if they don't bother you, then it could be a 15 - 20 min nice walk. Or a taxi ride of 5 min at the most :p

It's a 9 1/2 block walk from the dock. We are senior citizens who usually take a leisurely walk there stopping at little shops along the way, maybe getting a margarita in the square, and the walk isn't bad.

After eating, drinking at Pancho's. depending on how we feel, we may walk or take a taxi back.