Porthole cabin 1219 on Carnival Magic?

Jana60

I just booked cabin 1219, a porthole cabin, on Carnival Magic for myself and my 2 sisters. Description says it has 2 twin beds and a sofa bed. Has anyone had this cabin before? Do you know if the sofa is long enough for an adult to sleep comfortably? Do you have any pictures of this room?

I appreciate any info. I need to find out if this is going to work for us.

the sofa is a full size sofa.

the sofa is a convertible sofa= the back comes off and its made into a bed.

its a connecting room- you may have noise from your neighbor. although it only sleeps two people-- but if they are old and listen to the tv turned up loudly you will hear it like its in the same room with you.

this cabin is also way forward-- you will hear the anchor drop. Its loud but does not last long.

it will be a very long walk to the food/pools. but close to the entertainment in the show lounge.

the sofa is a full size sofa.

the sofa is a convertible sofa= the back comes off and its made into a bed.

its a connecting room- you may have noise from your neighbor. although it only sleeps two people-- but if they are old and listen to the tv turned up loudly you will hear it like its in the same room with you.

this cabin is also way forward-- you will hear the anchor drop. Its loud but does not last long.

it will be a very long walk to the food/pools. but close to the entertainment in the show lounge.

Thanks for the Info. I was most concerned about the Sofa being love seat length and our legs hanging off. If the neighbors are old they are likely to be asleep before we will and I don't care if there is noise earlier only if it goes on all night. I usually bring an alarm clock so I can get up early and go into port on port days. Guess we will have a built in alarm (the anchor) for port days this cruise! :D Thanks again.

Archived