Viking - Do we need to bring own hangers?

Beachnut53

First time cruiser. I have read on some threads that there are limited hangers in your cabin (not sure if they varies by cruise line). Would appreciate the advice/feedback of experienced Viking cruisers if I should pack a few of my own. Thanks.

There will be hangers in your cabin. If you need more, simply ask your room cabin attendant. We seldom have enough clothes that require hanging so haven't had an issue. Most of our travel clothes fold up and go in drawers.

Cheers,

First time cruiser. I have read on some threads that there are limited hangers in your cabin (not sure if they varies by cruise line). Would appreciate the advice/feedback of experienced Viking cruisers if I should pack a few of my own. Thanks.

I packed some clothes on wire hangers. Not many in closet.

No problem for us with shirt hangers, we just double up, but I always pack 4-6 of those "give-away" skirt/slack hangers from the chain stores as I really need to hang slacks and even shorts so they're fresh and (hopefully) wrinkle-free when I need them. Where are you going with Viking? Happy travels!

Archived