sunday night football on dawn

jdemps

Is Sunday Night football only shown in the sports bar or are there other places where you can view it? We won't be out of the US waters on the mississippi before the game is over so hoping we have reception.

Thanks

Is Sunday Night football only shown in the sports bar or are there other places where you can view it? We won't be out of the US waters on the mississippi before the game is over so hoping we have reception.

Thanks

Sunday nite football will be shown in your cabin and more probable than not in the Atrium......i've been on the star during football season and this is how it was

Thanks

this has also happened on the dawn too..

Thanks

We were on the Dawn on the November 15 sailing. We went to the Pearly Kings to watch the Patriots/Giants game. It was the 430 Eastern time game, which was at 330 ship time. The bartender said he couldn't guarantee which game would be on, because he had no control of which game the "company" would broadcast but we lucked out and it was the Patriots/Giants game, and what a game it was!!

So am I to understand NFL games are shown but only in the Pearly Kings? We'll be sailing during playoff games in January.

I haven't been onboard during a playoff game, but I read that sometimes they air the games in the Atrium. Otherwise, its Pearly Kings.