coupon for NYC port parking thru 8/31/14

CasaM

And I know a lot of folks still think $210 to park for a week is pricy, but last week I was in the city and whilst walking the streets, (midtown, which is prime) just about every parking lot price was $46 and change, a day.

Thank you for the coupon. How do we use it? Is there someone there to give it to at a gate or do you pay for parking at a kiosk by credit card? I really, really appreciate the coupon as we will be taking two cars! I just don't know if they take cash or credit card. Thank you.

Thank you for the coupon. How do we use it? Is there someone there to give it to at a gate or do you pay for parking at a kiosk by credit card? I really, really appreciate the coupon as we will be taking two cars! I just don't know if they take cash or credit card. Thank you.

When you get in the parking, the first thing you have to do is pay for the week at the booth. Yes there is someone in there. You can't access the parking without paying at the gate. They take cash or credit card.

Then the will direct you to the parking. Have you looked at the thread I made about parking at the pier ( including tips and directions ) ??

Look it up,

It's here :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2057865

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by sebas030