Beverage package cost

saphir

No - it is the same price as the full online price.

There are a few ports where Celebrity must charge sales tax for sales made at port. Sailing from these ports you might want to buy the first nights drinks ala carte and then buy the package the following morning to avoid tax on the whole package.

It could be cheaper if you waited a day or so and bought it onboard as they would charge you for day's left. But buying it when you first board would be the same as buying it in advance. Someone also might have some On board credit that they want to put towards it

you can buy it and if they discount it or they do a promo you can call in and request it. right now they are offering it with booking. I just took up on the offer for nov 9 on summit out of San Jaun. i did that on my last cruise bought classic for 354$ and they went on sale called in and got permuim for 376$. from my understanding as well is that you can buy it on the the ship and for each day passed the price drops but i think like the 3 last day you can't buy it you have to stay with cash per drink.

Archived