Sonny Binns

dashopper

We have booked a tour with Sonny for a couple weeks from now. Does anyone know what time his tours starts? We don't dock until 1:00.

I sent him an email asking his this and instead of an answer, I got another conformation. I have actually gotten 4 or 5 conformations from him in the last couple weeks but none of them have specific information. The emails were all the same:

Thank you for your email!

I will be able to accommodate your party of 2 on the tour scheduled for August 12th.

The places of interest that we will be visiting are the Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Natural Bridge and the Rock Formations.

There will be other photo opportunities along the way, including the beautiful coastline.

The tour is 3 hours long and the cost is US$30.00 per person.

Thank you,

Sonny Binns

We have booked a tour with Sonny for a couple weeks from now. Does anyone know what time his tours starts? We don't dock until 1:00.

I sent him an email asking his this and instead of an answer, I got another conformation. I have actually gotten 4 or 5 conformations from him in the last couple weeks but none of them have specific information. The emails were all the same:

Thank you for your email!

I will be able to accommodate your party of 2 on the tour scheduled for August 12th.

The places of interest that we will be visiting are the Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Natural Bridge and the Rock Formations.

There will be other photo opportunities along the way, including the beautiful coastline.

The tour is 3 hours long and the cost is US$30.00 per person.

Thank you,

Sonny Binns

We are in Aruba in September from 1-10 pm. We are taking his tour and he said it begins at 1:30 pm.