RCCL Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Status

My wife and I are travelling on Quantum of Seas December 12th sailing. I have heard rumours that RCCL is limiting drinks in the Concierge Lounge for Diamond Plus & Pinnacle on all ships to maximum of 3 drinks per quest per day anywhere on the ship including the Concierge Lounge. The way to control the consumption is by using your seapass. Anyone encounter this on any RCCL sailings recently? Also with Dynamic Dining are there no more formal nights during cruises?

That has not been mentioned in anything that i have read or heard. All ships are now loading 3 drinks per night onto your SeaPass card so that you can have drinks in other bars (except Bionic).

Where did you hear this.

Formal on the Quamtum is determined by where you dine: Chef's Table or Grande would be your choices. Otherwise, no formal nights.

See you on Dec. 12.

Edited by beachnative

My wife and I are travelling on Quantum of Seas December 12th sailing.

Why don't you join the multi page Roll Call at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1852197

The last page is at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1852197&page=69

Edited by derf5585

My wife and I are travelling on Quantum of Seas December 12th sailing. I have heard rumours that RCCL is limiting drinks in the Concierge Lounge for Diamond Plus & Pinnacle on all ships to maximum of 3 drinks per quest per day anywhere on the ship including the Concierge Lounge. The way to control the consumption is by using your seapass. Anyone encounter this on any RCCL sailings recently? Also with Dynamic Dining are there no more formal nights during cruises?

I was on 11/2 Maiden Voyage and I can tell you that you can drink as many drinks as you like in the Concierge Lounge during happy hour and you will also have 3 free drinks on your sea pass to be used in the bars during happy hour.

With regards formal nights, there are no formal nights as such, instead there is one restaurant which is called The Grande where the dress code is formal.