Taxi from Hamilton to Dockyard

travel33

A picture I have of the taxi rates FROM the dockyard states $50/4 pax or $63.75/5-7 pax. Don't know how old it is, but I gotta imagine that the reverse trip would be about the same? Why not take the ferry?

A picture I have of the taxi rates FROM the dockyard states $50/4 pax or $63.75/5-7 pax. Don't know how old it is, but I gotta imagine that the reverse trip would be about the same? Why not take the ferry?

The rates are current; but apply Monday to Saturday only. For Sunday, there is a surcharge: +25% for up to 4 paxs, +50% for 5-7 paxs. Dont forget the tip.

SBtS

Reason I was asking, is that we won't be able to get to St. George until about 5PM.

We have an excursion in the AM, and the ferry schedule to St. George at that time is only every 2 hours.

We wanted to look around there (maybe take a carriage ride) then take the bus to Hamilton to get to the ferry.

This would be a Wednesday night when the have the Hamilton nights, and ferries run a little later.

If by chance we missed the ferry, just wanted to know how much the taxi would cost to get back to the ship