Bummed - no food tour available while we are in port.

I thought their website listed 4-5 places where they stop. You can locate those on google and go in the approximate order they are listed. There are a number of walking tour maps and information out on line as well, so you can see what's coming up along the route you choose to connect the tasting stops. Granted this isn't a guided tour and you'll miss some of the interesting details a local guide can impart and perhaps miss an interaction with a proprietor of a stop or two. You might want to T.A. or Zagets or google search for some other nearby local places too in case there's something else you'd like to try, like Inaru's. But many of these places don't open unitl closer to noon or in the late afternoon. So you'll need to check times and watch your clock.

This is the tour we took - http://www.spoonfoodtours.com/tour/old-san-juan-walk-and-taste-tour/d

We met in a courtyard area by a statue or tower. From there we walked to a coffee shop that was inside a much larger building and learned about that area. We then walked and the guide talked/explained about what we were seeing the whole time. I remember entering a church and also visiting El Convento. At some point we had a delicious fresh pastry.

We finished in a restaurant where we sampled a number of different local dishes. I'm sorry I don't remember more details. I enjoyed listening to everything at the time, but it doesn't stick with me.

You might try tripadvisor for more/better reviews.

• 3 weeks later...

Check your date on Viator.com. The Flavors of San Juan runs the food tour through Viator and usually have 2 departure times. The morning departure is at 10am and gets you finished at 1:00, leaving you an hour to get to the boat. Where the tour ends, is less than a 5 minute walk. We just did this in March and it was FABULOUS!!!