Hotel at EWR

sunlover5

Had a flight from Cleveland to EWR and then to SJ. It was a very tight connection, so Continental will fly us from CLE to EWR the night before and then the next morning we can go straight to SJ.

Continental recommended the Ramada right across the street from the airport?? Just need a place to stay with a shuttle. Breakfast not a must, getting breakfast on our flight. They will give us a king for 89.00, the reviews are mixed!! Anyone stay here, or know a place we should stay???

Maybe a place to eat also. They do have a restaurant, cafe, and bar on site. Thanks for any help!!

Had a flight from Cleveland to EWR and then to SJ. It was a very tight connection, so Continental will fly us from CLE to EWR the night before and then the next morning we can go straight to SJ.

Continental recommended the Ramada right across the street from the airport?? Just need a place to stay with a shuttle. Breakfast not a must, getting breakfast on our flight. They will give us a king for 89.00, the reviews are mixed!! Anyone stay here, or know a place we should stay???

Maybe a place to eat also. They do have a restaurant, cafe, and bar on site. Thanks for any help!!

NO! The only hotel at Newark I can highly recommend is the Marriott. Next on my list, and they are about 7s on a scale of 1-10, in no order are the Hilton, Wyndham, and Hampton Inn. It is worth the extra money to stay there. You do not want to stay at the Ramada, Best Western or the Four Points.

I'd suggest looking at all the Newark Airport hotels on tripadvisor. Your hotel reviews weren't great...there are others in the same price range (Holiday Inn for one) that have much, much better reviews. The Holiday Inn has a free 24hr airport shuttle, a 24hr cafe, a bar and a restaurant. That's just one suggestion based on the reviews but I'm sure there are others. I don't know what date you're staying but Orbitz says this hotel starts at $89 so it should be comparable. You could even call the hotel and ask them to match the Ramade.

Hope this helps...good luck!

Coleen :)

Archived