Maya Chan

Laylyn05

Any thoughts on Maya Chan beach? I'm leaning towards going there when we stop at Costa Maya. Wondering about the couples massage there as well if anyone has a past experience I would greatly appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!

We LOVED Maya Chan and highly recommend it! The owners were lovely (originally from MN like us) and take great pride in their resort. The food was outstanding! The drinks delicious! The couples massage a nice relaxing time.

We had a shade spot reserved and spent most of the time in the water hanging out on the chairs under an umbrella. It was heavenly! When I needed another drink, someone waded out to us and fetched us new drinks!

I can't say enough nice things about our entire experience.

Here is part of the e-mail we received back from them when we were thinking about booking:

We do have a shade palapa available on the 10th. Love to have you both

I have attached some photos and our resort info sheet for your review.

We include transportation from and back to the port, FREE WIFI supervised kayaking and snorkeling, all you can eat Mayan Feast lunch, and our never ending premium bar service. 7 types of beer on ice, 12 tequilas, and 7 types of rum. All served in your private shade venue. Lots of special blended drinks for the teens.

Massages are available for $ 25.00 half hour, $ 45.00 hour, and very popular. No reservations needed for massages

If you wish to make the reservation, email me back and I will send you a Paypal invoice and resort instructions .

NO paypal account is needed. Any plastic works.

Thank you very much for your request and I hope you decide to spend your day in Costa Maya with us.

Cheers,

Mark

Hope this helps!