Dining Jewel

arubacassie

have booked a suite and heard we can reserve some of the dining rooms ahead? How do we do this and who do we call. How far in advance are we allowed to do this? Thanks!😀

In a suite 75 days ahead. If you have the UDP no charges. Otherwise you will have to prepay.

have booked a suite and heard we can reserve some of the dining rooms ahead? How do we do this and who do we call. How far in advance are we allowed to do this? Thanks!
I know you can reserve specialty dining restaurants 100 prior to your cruise, if you are in a full suite. Go to "log into my NCL", log in, then go to "view reservation", go to "dining". That is as far as I can direct you, since my reservation is more than 100 days out, but the rest should be self-explanatory. Keep in mind, if you don't have an Ultimate Dining Package, you will have to pay for your reservations when you reserve them, if you have a UDP, they will be no charge. You could also just call NCL and make them, if you don't want to mess with online.

In a suite 75 days ahead. If you have the UDP no charges. Otherwise you will have to prepay.

The dates are 100 days for suites and 90 days for regular cabins. Also one can book also complimentary dining in MDRs.