Lisbon Cruise Port Vlog

Hi cruisers!

I have a travel vlog called "Rush Around the World" where I'm working to post vlogs from our most recent Transatlantic cruise aboard the Crown Princess.

So far I've posted 6 vlogs, and have a few more to go. I just posted the Lisbon port vlog yesterday!

If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link:

Crown Princess Transatlantic Cruise - Vlog 6 - Lisbon, Portugal

Thanks for watching!

Hi cruisers!

I have a travel vlog called "Rush Around the World" where I'm working to post vlogs from our most recent Transatlantic cruise aboard the Crown Princess. So far I've posted 6 vlogs, and have a few more to go. I just posted the Lisbon port vlog yesterday!

Appreciate this posting and sharing. Nice video work. In June, as detailed below with my live/blog, we had five super days in Lisbon and then headed up the Atlantic Coast to NW Spain, France, etc. Great areas. Amazing history, food and architecture in Lisbon. Very classy and interesting city and region.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Lisbon, NWSpain, Bordeaux/Brittany: Just finished June 2017 sailing from Portugal to France along the scenic Atlantic Coast, plus great pre- and post-cruise experiences. Many interesting pictures and details on history, food, culture, etc., from my live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511358

Appreciate this posting and sharing. Nice video work. In June, as detailed below with my live/blog, we had five super days in Lisbon and then headed up the Atlantic Coast to NW Spain, France, etc. Great areas. Amazing history, food and architecture in Lisbon. Very classy and interesting city and region.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Lisbon, NWSpain, Bordeaux/Brittany: Just finished June 2017 sailing from Portugal to France along the scenic Atlantic Coast, plus great pre- and post-cruise experiences. Many interesting pictures and details on history, food, culture, etc., from my live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511358

Thanks so much! I just checked it out. Your photos are beautiful! You're very talented! I hope to be able to capture the moment like that someday. I feel like I'm seeing Portugal for the first time!

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to both of you! I just booked a transatlantic cruise on Azamara Journey that leaves from Lisbon. Since I have never been to Lisbon (Changing planes at the airport doesn't count.), I will plan on spending a day or two before departure.

Do you have any recommendations for a hotel or what neighborhood would be best to stay in. I am a solo senior woman, so safety is important.

Thanks!