RCCL Bonfire on the beach?

Ravenlady17

Has anyone ever booked this excursion? Any feedback/input? Thanks!

I have not been to the bonfire but there is no need for you to pay $25 per persons or whatever Royal is charging this year to walk you to the Snorkel Park for the free bonfire. You can easily walk there on your own.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Charles! I see your point.

From the 2017 schedule of events just released it appears the bonfire at the Snorkel Park is now a VIP Beach Bonfire on Monday evening where Snorkel Park charges $25 for adults and $15 for kids. I would still say don't book thru Royal Caribbean. Just walk over there and pay direct if they are charging.

http://dockyardbermuda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dockyard_WeeklyEvents_2017_vs5.pdf

I didn't know that the bonfire was not part of Royal. I thought that you had to pay the $25.00 to be part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Every Royal Caribbean excursion they are only acting as middleman. The bonfires are at a Snorkel Park Beach which is a private beach. They are done by Snorkel Park. You don't have to do it thru Royal Caribbean. They were free in the past but the new schedule for 2017 shows a $25 charge for adults and $15 for kids for a Monday night event, VIP Beach Bonfire. So you could book thru Royal or pay direct at Snorkel Park. The event is done by Snorkel Park.

http://dockyardbermuda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Dockyard_WeeklyEvents_2017_vs5.pdf

I purchased this during a sale and so I paid $20 per person. The details listed admission to a night club included with the charge. I wish that I could give you more information. I am going to be there on 5/20/17. If you are going after me, I could let you know more about it when I get back.

I purchased this during a sale and so I paid $20 per person. The details listed admission to a night club included with the charge. I wish that I could give you more information. I am going to be there on 5/20/17. If you are going after me, I could let you know more about it when I get back.

The night club is run by the owners Snorkel Park. I went to the night club a few years ago and it was not my cup of tea and left. There were scary people doing and selling drugs. I have wondered if they have cleaned that up since then. There was no charge for the night club then. If you go to the night club I would like to know what it is like now.