Shampoo and Conditioner

A topic on the Princess Board alerted me to the fact that I should not assume that all cruise lines are equal in their shampoo and conditioner quality. So I thought I had better ask the question - what are these products like on P&O, will I need to bring my own? My hair is not fussy but if it is really bad even my hair objects :D

I have the VIP package on my cruises, which includes premium bathroom amenities, so hopefully this stuff is reasonable.

A topic on the Princess Board alerted me to the fact that I should not assume that all cruise lines are equal in their shampoo and conditioner quality. So I thought I had better ask the question - what are these products like on P&O, will I need to bring my own? My hair is not fussy but if it is really bad even my hair objects :D

I have the VIP package on my cruises, which includes premium bathroom amenities, so hopefully this stuff is reasonable.

How long is your cruise because that may determine if the shampoo is bad or not. My wife didn't mind it for our cruise but then it was washed just the once, the conditioner isn't as good as the one at home apparently.:D

The longest is 15 days (the B2B) so I will definitely need to wash my hair a few times. I wasn't going to wash my hair on my brief 3 night cruise over Easter but might give it a go to 'test the waters', so to speak :) Or even better bring a sample home and try it out at my leisure.

I found that the first time I used it my hair was a little heavy, but after a few days it settled, I also put it down to the combination of Water / Shampoo / Conditioner

However I always Like to take a small bottle of my Conditioner from home as backup. You could use a small juice bottle.

Or purchase a small Conditioner from the Big W travel range.

The longest is 15 days (the B2B) so I will definitely need to wash my hair a few times. I wasn't going to wash my hair on my brief 3 night cruise over Easter but might give it a go to 'test the waters', so to speak :) Or even better bring a sample home and try it out at my leisure.

Good planning, As Cinderkaos says, it is most likely a combination of the shampoo and the water.