Mexican Riviera Discount Pages

iamaqt2

Hi all,

I love getting a great deal, and hadn't seen this posted before. Also, you might know of even better deals, and I would love to see them posted.

Having done a few land vacays in PV, I discovered the website Cupocity.com for local deals in PV and NV and surrounding areas. The only downside to this website is the deals are only good for 30 days or less after buying the certificate. And reading the fine print is important. So if you like to have your day planned out well in advance, this may not work for you. But if you like flying by the seat of your pants, and love a good deal, this could be a great option for a PV port visit.

I personally haven't used this website from Cabo San Lucas, but it appears to have some really great deals with 120 days to use them. http://www.loscabosguide.com/

Discounts on Dining and Excursions from 35 to 60 percent off. Came across this on Trip Advisor, and seems many people have used it with no problem. And the certs are refundable within a certain period.

Wish I could find similar deals for Mazatlan... maybe some fellow cruisers can point me in the right direction!