signed pillow cases

cota85

Can you turn in 2 pillow cases to be signed at the guest services desk? Also I think I read somewhere that the pillow cases should be washed first if they were new is that correct?

The maximum number of items you can submit for signatures is 2 per room. The only exception, generally, is if there are 3 children in one room. In that case they usually allow 3 items.

I would say it's a good idea to wash it first. I think it would help the colors set better.

You can turn in any 2 items at Guest Services for character signatures. The limit is 2 per cabin. Pillow cases, photo mats, hats, whatever....2 items total per cabin. You'll fill out a form indicating which characters you want (all available, princesses, classics, etc)

If you enclose markers or fabric pens, they will use your pens and most of the time they get put back in your bag and returned. If you submit no writing implement, they will be signed with black sharpie marker. Washing removes the starch put into the fabric when it was made and makes most fabric markers work better. If you submit fabric markers/pens READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. There are several different kinds. Some require heat setting (iron) before washing. The heat makes them permanent. They work best on 100% cotton fabric. The more polyester in a blend, the worse the markers work.

Edited by moki'smommy