I have been looking at some of the Royal Princess photos included in dmwnc1959's very informative thread, but appreciate Mr. Caluori taking the time to answer questions directly.

So here is my concern:

One of the things I loved best about a suite/mini-suite on the Dolphin Deck was the opportunity to look directly down at the ocean. I have looked at many of the pre-cruise photos of the Royal. It looks like there are no more staggered decks. At the same time, it looks like all the balconies look down to the orange tops of the lifeboats. Please tell me this isn't so.

My question: Are their any (mid-ship) balconies that will have a view of the ocean when you look down (not out)?

Thank you for your response. This will help me determine if I will be booking a cruise on the Royal any time soon.

Renee

I am trying to be patient. I was really excited to hear that Mr. Caluori would be checking in and answering questions. That was several days ago and I guess we are running out of time. I sure hope someone on the first few cruises will take the time to review some of these same questions and answer them too.

I guess with the internet on the ship being so slow that photo requests would be asking too much. Have a safe journey but hurry home to get those photos posted.

Thank you.

Archived