Onboard the Mariner: Day 2 Night and Day 3 Afternoon

mrbocbox

Well, Last nights Captains Welcome aboard dinner was great. They had my favorite dessert, Grand Marnier Souffle. The best!!! Dinner Service was wonderful and the little cousins were so doped up on dramimine they were practically sleeping and not causing any trouble. YAY!! The production show was good, not great. Although, I really liked the singers. They actually sounded like they rehearsed and practiced. (I sing with the Fort Worth Symphony, so I can be picky) But the songs themselves were not that good, just not my favorite.

Afterwards, went to see Matt Yee, SO FUNNY. Will go again for sure. Then to Karoke, was planning on competing but ended up a judge. So much talent. The girls wern't the best, but guys were good. Gonna compete on thursday. The Disco was dead so I went to bed at 1245.

Slept in this morning, then went to Ice Skate. Always fun. Then the Meet and Mingle. Just a talk from the Loyalty lady and a raffle. Didn't win but had to leave early to eat lunch. Met Christy from Canada, and some others. About 25 people there maybe more.

Going to lay on the balcony...catch some rays...and I'll catch ya'll later

Archived