Restaurants in Galveston

SanMar11

There's 24 of us leaving on the Conquest Jul 19th and we're looking for a restaurant for our pre cruise dinner... nothing too expensive, not more than $10 to $12 per person and that has a variety of entrees.... Searched on the internet and found a Fullen's Waterwall restaurant but the # listed has been disconnected & information could not find a #... Does anyone know if this restaurant is still open or have a # for them??... Or, we're open for recommendations...

TIA... Sande

Thanks for the replies... I figured it was distroyed during Ike but didn't know if it had been reopened... Being from Texas I know $10 to $12 pp will be hard to find in Galveston but that's what several people in our group are trying for, but they just might have to reach into their wallets a little deeper... :-)

Thanks, again... Sande

We absolutely love going to "The Spot", it has lots of open seating and is on Seawall, real fun place with live band on weekends, the prices are within your price range if not less. This is a Must go to for us, everytime we are in Galveston, maybe eat there every night. The shrimp kisses, shrimp with cheese, bacon wrapped and deep fried is awesome. I think on Friday nights the appetizers are half price. They do have a website you could look at.

Thanks, KoolBeans... We have reservations at The Spot for next Sat!

Glad you're going to The Spot.........we love it ! You won't be disappointed & great fun.;) They have a cool website & webcam. We NEVER miss going there when we're in Galveston.

We absolutely love going to "The Spot", it has lots of open seating and is on Seawall, real fun place with live band on weekends, the prices are within your price range if not less. This is a Must go to for us, everytime we are in Galveston, maybe eat there every night. The shrimp kisses, shrimp with cheese, bacon wrapped and deep fried is awesome. I think on Friday nights the appetizers are half price. They do have a website you could look at.

Well ur very welcome, I can't imagine anybody not liking it there. Yum, I wish I were going with ya next Saturday, have a shrimp kiss for me!

Archived