First Cruise - Caribbean Princess 11/20

UK Cruise Virgins

Well we are no official NOT Cruise virgins anymore !!:)

We had the best holiday (i think you Americans call it vacation lol),and i plan to do a full review this weekend as im a bit busy catching up with work at the moment.

However,if anyone would like to ask any questions in the meantime I would only be too glad to answer them as we did everthing on board ,Ultimate Balcony Dinner,Sabbatinis,Sterlings,Treatments,Muts,Grand occasion Package(superb value),Tour of the Bridge,Shows and a Balcony Champage Breakfast plus lots more.

So my review will be coming to your screens real soon.

Quick big thanx to all to cruisers who gave me advice before we went was so valuable ,extra thanx to OURLOL who saved me a fortune (especially in Diamonds International.

Bye for now

Tony

EX UK CRUISE VIRGIN

Tony: We are so sad that we never had the pleasure of meeting you and your wife. We tried to get together at the Tradewinds but due to the embarkation delays I think that a lot of people were busy trying to get settled.

Wasn't it a great week? The weather was phenomenal - 85-90 and sunny. Our tour Guide Godfrey in St. Thomas thanked us for bringing the sun as the few weeks earlier were wet.

Did you book a future cruise on board? We did and are going to the Southern Caribbean on the Golden for our 40th anniversary in April of 2006.

Again - glad you enjoyed your holiday and maybe we'll have the pleasure of meeting again.

Warmly, Peggy, Norwood, MA:)

Hi Pxgrant ,yes we had a wonderful time ,weather, food , staff ,ship all excellent ,and by the way we arrived at the ship at 12.00 and was in our stateroom in less that 30 mins (helps being british lol).Going to do my best to post a review this weekend as im in work and it should be quieter.Sorry we didnt meet up but got carried away once we got on board.

regards

Tony

Want to share your tips, OURLOL

Willingly, IF I thought they would be of benefit to you or anyone else here. Regretfully, I didn't do very much at all - merely point Tony in the direction of a UK credit card which would save him some money ( e.g. no charges on foreign exchange ).

Wouldn't it have been great if I'd had a REALLY good money saving tip to pass on. Sorry.

Hi Mary,

We got the bridge tour as we arranged the Grand Occasion Package at the time of booking.

The cost was approx £280 which included:

Full bottle of Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon Vintage Champagne on arrival to our stateroom (In ice)...this ion board would have cost approx $115.

Champagne Breakfast on our balcony (or room) with Half bottle of Moet & Chandon...Full breakfast was offered (and gratefully recieved).

Two robes (new and wrapped) to take home,we also had robes in our stateroom for day to day use.

Canapes or Petite fours delivered to your room each evening at a time specified by you.

10" x 8" Framed Formal Night Picture (worth around $80 ).Nice Frame too.

Tour Of the Bridge.Normally done at Port but as no Princess Cays was at sea on the Friday which made it better as you saw all the gadgetry at work.You meet the Captain have photos with him if you want (and with his hat ..lol).Invitation which was delivered to our Stateroom requested us to be discrete about it.

We were not celebrating any occasion , but it was our first cruise and wanted to expierience as much as possible.

Was excellent value for money in our opinion.

Hope this helped

Tony

Sorry to disappoint you but it was a saving for Brits only . Ourlol may play it down but she saved us so much (due to the Credit Card Tip ) as we ran riot in the Miami Malls for 3 days ,spent over $1100 on board (just 2 of us ???) and bought my wife a ring in St.Thomas.

If you need any more questions answered you can contact me directly on tony@pisltd.com , as i probably wont be frequenting this board as much as before.

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony

Pleased you enjoyed your hols - sounds great. I am sure you said previously you were staying in the Royal Palm Crowne (hope I'm right). Can you say a little about the hotel - I think its the one UK Princess puts their passengers in from GB and we are staying there next August. Thanks very much

Gill (swimcoach)

Archived