Tahitian fever got me again.........4th time...

Hi all. "suuuuuuch a good deal".......could not resist. Great deals now on the PG.....DH, and daughter in her own cabin (with no single supplement)leaving on the June 26 10 cruise. It is a special Cousteau children's program cruise, so there will be lots of kids on board. Thats okay - what better place to build family memories that will last a lifetime! Just wanted you all to know that even old veterans like us have not taken in our fill of French Polynesia.

As we have been before, we probably will not be too concerned with excursions, but just enjoy the snorkling and swimming from the beaches, the trade winds, and the music and dancing of the Gauguines. And the food of course - the fresh fish, the poision cru. We have a balcony midships, and daughter has one of the much-discussed aft cabins. Of course the plane trip is a killer, but that is the price you pay (in more ways than one - have you noticed how much the airfare has gone up the last couple years!). I look forward to the motus, in whatever shape they are in these days.

I guess we just can't stay away. These old bones need to be soothed by the winds and the sea........

Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow FP fans, especially Cruisedreamer (another FP lover), and Wendy.......

Glenda:):):)

Congratulations Glenda!!! I'm really happy for you and hope to be in your shoes (4 trips!) one of these days. We feel that we have truly found a special place for us on the PG. We have always loved tropics, and how can you beat the South Pacific?? :D Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return.

Welcome South Seas Sue!

We went through almost EXACTLY the same thought processes as you a couple of weeks ago. Glad you came to the same conclusions, makes me think maybe I am NOT out of my mind to make a fifth trip on the PG!:o

We are going low key this time too. Probably do a couple of excursions, but won't over do it like our first trip. I have a BAD case of the FP flu!

Join us in the roll call!

Steve

Oh boy Glenda, I envy you! Our big trip this spring is to NYC, which is lots of fun, but it's not FP for sure.

The deals certainly are great right now, I just hope they do well enough to stay in business and prosper for another year or two, and then I'll be back for our 5th trip, when the flu gets out of hand!

Do enjoy--maybe you should take the aft cabin?

We too have been stricken. There is no known vaccine or cure other than to go and to go as quickly as you can. The recent deals with airfare, have persuaded us to receive our treatment with a balconey for a 10 day therapy. Europe can wait until next year...:D

Oh boy Glenda, I envy you! Our big trip this spring is to NYC, which is lots of fun, but it's not FP for sure.

The deals certainly are great right now, I just hope they do well enough to stay in business and prosper for another year or two, and then I'll be back for our 5th trip, when the flu gets out of hand!

Do enjoy--maybe you should take the aft cabin?

Oh come on Wendy, you KNOW you want to join us!:)

Believe me, Cruisedreamer, I feel very guilty taking this lovely trip minus one daughter. Not my fault if she has to teach summer school!!!! Really, she is a community college "freeway flier" and has to take what classes she can........she will only have a brief 2 week period this summer not teaching, and we are all spending a week in Oceanside (CA) together.

For all of the rest of you PG posters, I met Cruisedreamer and her lovely family on our last PG cruise, in Dec. 07. Fortunately, our 2 adult daughters were able to go with us, so we had a lovely family time.

BTW - there have been posts here about star-gazing. As I recall, Dominique of the dive staff has a star-gazing program for his computer, and on our previous trip, on cloudless nights he gathered a few folks up on the top deck and they gazed at the stars. Hopefully, he can be pursuaded to do it again, and the skies will cooperate.

Glenda

PG Wedding Anniversary Cruise 2000

PG Cruise with Mom & No. 1 Daughter 2002

PG Cruise with DH & Both Daughters 2007

PG Cruise (upcoming) with No. 1 Daughter 2010

WELL THE PG FLU HAS GOTTEN US AGAIN. WE ARE GOING BACK FOR THE 6th TIME.

MY DW THINKS THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME (HA) I JUST CANT GET THE FLU OUT OF

MY SYSTEM. HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS ON THE PG THE 26th

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the June 26 sailing! I do hope we have some great star gazing.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the June 26 sailing! I do hope we have some great star gazing.

"When you see the Southern Cross for the first time, you understand now why you came this way..." Stephen Stills

Archived