Transportation - Galveston to Houston Int'l IAH

rfc_yvr

We will be docking in Galveston after our Voyager Transatlantic on November 21st. Any suggestions on the best way to get from the Port to George Bush Houston International IAH. Our flight departs at 12:30PM.

Thanks

Randy

I'm sure someone else here will be able to guide you in the securing transportation as we live in the area and just drive to Galveston. I know there are limousine services from the port to IAH. However, just in my opinion, it's approximately 70 miles from Galveston to IAH and making a 12:30 flight is probably really cutting it close. I hope your ship makes it into port in time. You probably should definitely sign up to carry off your own bags and get off that ship ASAP!

We will be docking in Galveston after our Voyager Transatlantic on November 21st. Any suggestions on the best way to get from the Port to George Bush Houston International IAH. Our flight departs at 12:30PM.

Thanks

Randy

SEE RECENT COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD

Cruise Critic Message Boards > ROLL CALLS - Members Only > Royal Caribbean " Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls > Voyager of the Seas Roll Calls

Voyager Barcelona : Galveston 11/07/2010 ... YES!

Archived