private motus--do the tenders go to the mian islands?

psyfi

I know that PG has private motus on Tahaa and Bora Bora that they use but I wonder do the tenders go to the main islands as well? (Raiatea, Tahaa and Bora Bora)

I know that PG has private motus on Tahaa and Bora Bora that they use but I wonder do the tenders go to the main islands as well? (Raiatea, Tahaa and Bora Bora)

They tender to Bora Bora, but when at Motu Mahana, the only other tenders are for the excursions.

Thank you. My initial plans were to go around Tahaa with L'Excursion Bleue to see a vanilla farm and pearl farm. I guess if we do a PG tour instead of Ocean Princess I'll need to find somewhere else to see the pearls and vanilla, or perhaps look at a ship excursion.

On Moorea, the excusion to Belevedere stops at a agicultural station with vanilla and fruit stand. I think they stop at the distillery too. There are Black Pearl farm stops on several excusions on various islands. On our last trip, a cople of locals were selling vanilla beans at Motu Mahana. Still using them for my creme brulee.

There also were a few folks selling black pearls. Be aware when buying loose peals that they can break when drilled so the jeweller back home recommended you buy them drilled.

I'll be looking for black pearl pieces that are already set but I would like to see just how they grow/harvest them. Lots of details to consider but lots of time to research it!

Archived