Just Returned form the Sun 2/19 Sailing

MKKruiser

It was a fantastic trip. The addition of Belize and Roatan makes this cruise outstanding (I did the trip last year at this time, but did not stop there). Food was great! Service was great! Entertainment outstanding!

Let me know if you have any questions. One that always pops up is whether it it a coffee maker or a hot water pot in the room. This year it was a real coffee maker, last year it was a hot water pot.

You will love this cruise.

Mary Kay

we are a family of four from nyc booked on the 2-19-06 cruise. we just took the dawn (our first experience with ncl) and we really loved it. previously we had cruised celebrity twice.

re sun. what are the specialty restaurants and which one's charge a fee. we ate on all the restaurants on the dawn and loved them.

which port is the best one for an excursion to the pyramids ? belize?

how is deck 9? we are booked inside cabin toward front of the ship?

thanks in advance for your answers.

-andy

Had a balcony room 9028 - saw inside cabins and they looked fairly spacious.

But did not see them to see if storage/drawers was comparable. But did see many families in inside cabins.

Did the Le Bistro specialty restaurant, and it was wonderful. The chocalate fondue for desert was to die for! But do check out regular menus before booking specialty resturants. Sort of silly to spend the money, when they are serving lobster in the main restaurant!

Only booked one excursion through NCL - Cozumel, catamaran snorkel and beach, really fun, but I did have to take a nap that afternoon after all the free drinks.

Belize did the cave tubing on an independent tour.

Roatan, hired a private driver. Just a fantastic day - highlight of the trip. And not that expensive.

Specialty restaurant reservations were not that hard to get, could be that there were many kids on board as east coast had the week off, or it could be that the food was more than adequate in regular restaurants.

Let me know if you have other questions. Will check this board for a week or two and then have to plan my next vacation!

Archived