Celebrity Infinity ship magnet

patricia2012

Hi everyone,

I collect magnets ( the ones that are shaped like the ship) of each ship I have cruised. One that I am missing is a magnet from Celebrity Infinity. I would truly appreciate if someone out there has one that they would be willing to sell or could buy me one off the ship.

Thank you,

Patti

Hi there. I am also missing one from the Infinity. They dod not have them when I sailed her. I will keep my eye out if I ever see one, I will let you know. Millennium also did not have one in the shape of the ship. I will be back on her next week and hope she now has some in stock.

• 1 month later...
Hi Phxazzcruisers,

Yes, please let me know if you ever see one from the Infinity. Enjoy your cruise on the Millennium...

They did have them back on the Millennium. They should have them back on Infinity. Our cruises for next year are already booked and unfortunately Infinity is not one of them. We will keep our eyes out for one for us and you

Hi Phxazzcruisers,

Yes, please let me know if you ever see one from the Infinity. Enjoy your cruise on the Millennium...

Hi Patti. I contacted an angel on the Infinity and she bought two magnets for me. If you can send me your email I will contact you when she returns to get your address and send you one !!!

Hi Phxazzcruisers,

I am sorry for the delay . I was on vacation and didn't get to see your message. Thank you so much for thinking of me for the Infinity magnet.

My email is patriciatse@live.ca

Please let me know where I can send you a cheque for the magnet. I can also send you a bubble envelop.

Thanks again,

Patti

Archived