Back from the VOS April 30-May 7

Well back from the VOS, and my first day back at work and i hate it.

I miss the cruise already....

i stayed in cabin 2288 and i must say the the portal window is much bigger than i thought it would be.

I really have to plan another cruise real soon....This was my first cruise and i think i'm hooked!

If anyone has any questions....ask away and i'll try to help.!

Welcome back! I always say I would rather be planning it than living it, because coming home is Soooooo hard!

Was there a Piano Bar on board? Not a karaoke bar, but a sing along type piano bar? If so, which bar was it?

Will you be posting a review? Would love it if you do!:)

Thanks,

Donna

We were on the 4/23 Voyager to the Western.

There is a bar called The Schooner, has a piano that you can sit around.

Agree that coming back is hard....We visited the ship's future cruise consultant on our last sea day, but they didn't have Summer 2006 pricing available yet. AS soon as we have the school calendar, we'll begin our planning for the next one.

Hi Silver El,

I'm in the exact same cabin, #2288, for our Labor Day cruise!

Can you tell me more about that cabin specifically? Anything funky to look out for? Also, I've never stayed on a deck this low. How was deck 2 in general? Any extra movement felt or noises heard?

Any details you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Silver El,

I'm in the exact same cabin, #2288, for our Labor Day cruise!

Can you tell me more about that cabin specifically? Anything funky to look out for? Also, I've never stayed on a deck this low. How was deck 2 in general? Any extra movement felt or noises heard?

Any details you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

Well deck 2's hallway wasn't lit up as bright as the other decks, like deck 6 and up.....and it didn't look as new probably they didnt' change the carpets in the hallway.....

But the room it self was great. Eveything was clean especially the washroom. and the port hole window was bigger than i expected. So in regards the room itself u won't be disappointed.

I originally thought being on deck 2 that we would be able to see the fish in the water and would be able to hear on the noise from above and maybe the engine but u really don't hear anyting at all.... Plus u are pretty high up from the water. I didn't feel much rocking so maybe it was due to the fact. that we were in the middle.... it is a great room.

Archived