Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old June 20th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Carnival Sunshine-Cloud 9 Spa Balcony Cabins

I have booked three of these cabins on an upcoming cruise in the Med and I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these. Wondering if the AC is okay in them? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Ad Sponsored By
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:09 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendylet View Post
I have booked three of these cabins on an upcoming cruise in the Med and I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these. Wondering if the AC is okay in them? Any info is greatly appreciated!

I have one booked when it get to New Orleans next year also. Was wanting to know some of the same information. We are in 12002.

Old June 21st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Cool Cruiser

Just came off June 6th sailing on Sunshine cabin 11008. AC was fine, only complaint was new addition of sliding balcony doors whistle with windy at sea days.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Old June 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by W8G4SUN View Post
Just came off June 6th sailing on Sunshine cabin 11008. AC was fine, only complaint was new addition of sliding balcony doors whistle with windy at sea days.

Hi there! We are in room 11006 and I was wondering what is forward of our rooms on that floor? Nothing? Stairs to somewhere??? I cant tell on the ship layout plans Ive seen.
Thanks for you help

Ecstasy review 9/20-24, 2012 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1713128

The Amazing Elation Vacation 02/18-23, 2013 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1802054

Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:24 PM
Cool Cruiser

Service corridor and private doors were forward of us (11008), we were the last forward cabin on deck 11.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Cool Cruiser

I looked at one - not sure what number. looked and felt fine to me.

Old December 28th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Cool Cruiser

We were in Spa Balcony Cabin 11027 (and friends in connecting 11029) our room looked exactly like that but we didn't have the couch made into a bed.
The room was very quiet, we did not hear any noise from above us, below us or from the hallway. The deck is short so not much traffic. Our balcony was covered so deck 12 didn't look down on us but deck 10 was NOT covered so we looked right down at them. When we exited our room to our right we were just a few doors down from the elevators or stairs and if we exited to our left we were just a couple of doors down from walking out to the Serenity pool. Our location seemed pretty near perfect to us!

:-)