Princess Cays Bungalow

kerryw29

Hello - I am wondering if there is any current info regarding bungalows at Princess Cays...a lot of the info coming back when I search is from 2006 and 2008...

We are a party of 4 adults and 2 children - and wonder if there is really a rule regarding 4 people/bungalow.

I saw mention of vouchers for the first tender etc....

Do we really need 2 bungalows?? and if so - how do we make sure they are next to each other?

Thanks in advance for any current info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We rented one and it was sooooo nice!! We purchased it for one price and then let them know how many tender tickets we needed. They had no problem (although we only had four). Anyone can walk to the bugalows (well, not the super private concierge ones, they are roped off). The regular ones are really nice. Air-conditioned, although we kept it wide open. Nice to have a little shower right there to wash the salt and sand off. We were having so much fun, we missed lunch. Fortunately we met the bungalow next to us who had ordered the gourmet lunch and they had a TON of food, so they gave us some! We would do this again in a hearbeat. Nice to have a central location near a bar, beach and have a nice safe place to stash all of our stuff. There are bathrooms right there as well. People walking past were VERY jealous. We had our little iPod playing some Calypso, drinks in hand, hanging out with friends.....it was awesome.

Archived